Sunday, September 03, 2006

A boring day..

Nothing happening today.. missed another LO class, guess wont be gg for any more LO in future as well.. work load getting heavier so need to really bury myself under the books.. rotted @ home most of the time even thou keep telling myself must really study but no motivation.. spending the day doing my tutorials but failed to complete even 1 qns.. will anyone save me?? have to go to school early tml to discuss the qns with my friends, hopefully, they will be able to enlighten me.. other than doing tutorials, also played online games and watching tv.. a very dull & lifeless day right? how to make it more happening?

@ times, really feel so alone & my life so dull, no 1 to chat with, now with all my friends having commitments, no more shopping spree or muching feast for me. not that tt I didnt want to find one but but but... mum not pestering me but its my friends who's giving me the stress.. should I just dash out on the street one day & ask who wants me?? Haa...

No comments: