Thursday, September 07, 2006

A wk is flying past soon..

Time flies.. Its Thursday and weekend will be here again which means mid term is approaching soon too. I guess my wkend will be the same as any other wkend. Need to finish all my readings and tutorials. Will be gg for yoga later, its the only things that keeps me motivated to wait till Thurs. Its high time to find a CCA but i'm just plain lazy.. Most prob will be joining nvac so that my sch life will be much more interesting, @ least I get to meet new friends and maybe my social circle will expand rather than only a pathetic no. of friends I have.

On Wed, went to walk around the OSEP booth and it brought back the feeling of when I first wanted to study overseas. Hopefully I'll be able to go for an exchange, anywhere is fine as long as I get to get out of S'pore. But as always, money is a prob. serve me right for not being a good saver, shopping got the better of me. Dont have much savings, @ most can only last me 1 or 2 mths there but i'll need to stay @ least 4-5 mths. I dare not bring up the topic coz I'm afraid I'll be disappointed just like the last time I asked. The ans is a firm "no" coz we dont have such money to go. Where & how to earn $6k in 4 mths time? The amount is equalavently to my 1 yr sch fees here.. Haiz.. I hope to leave here, to another place. Feeling so stagnant here, a very boring life, nothing happening happen so far. Hope to have a change of environment, prob will bring about a different view.

Hiaz.. have to stop here.. have to do my readings so that hopefully I can go for a walk on sun.. Hmm.. seem to use a lot of "hopefully" here.. so hopefully a genie will appear to grant me all my wish!!! Genie!! Where are u??

No comments: