Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its been quite some time since I last blog so kinda forgot what has happened over the week so updating the latest I can remz.. Its fun time last week...

The fear which I had initially didnt turn out that bad after all.. went on a short getaway to sunway lagoon with my colleagues last weekend.. kinda uncomfortable as I barely knew them well & further more, I'm going with their other halfs & friends too.. was so tense out & stress, I wish I could backout.. During the trip, NK was saying he was thinking I might not wanna go as I may feel unconfortable & he was right on target.. I shrugged it off to keep all feelings to myself.. anyway, whats most impt is I enjoyed myself & I knew more friends now & also it brought my relationship with my colleagues closer too..

We stayed at sunway lagoon resort & spa.. the hotel is really a beauty.. the room I shared with my colleague has 2 flat screen tvs, 1 in front of the sofa & another in front of our bed, a mini bar & a working desk.. cool right? everything is so nice, I can pratically slack in my room & just laze around.. we had a drink at a pub opposite our hotel on our first night.. & the next day is water theme park & amusement park.. love the water slides & I sat on the roller coaster too (thou I wanna creep away but N pulled me in.. but its alright after all..).. the long bridge was really nice too & I had the sky rider which is really cool.. I love the mat water slides & sky rider most.. & of course the food we had.. we ended our 2nd day with a drink before settling down at a Hakka rest.. the food is nice!! dessert for the night is Hagen Das ice-cream!! I love ice-cream, I can finish a tub myself..

the next day, we went to the scream park.. I was really terrified & I was holding on to KT the whole time.. all I remz was screaming all the way.. hated the last theme, "prison break" as the people are stained with blood.. I know they are fake but the way they try to scare me is really freaking me out.. I hid behind KT the whole time, peering over her shoulders at times.. she could feel me trembling.. but all were compensated with a nice lunch.. yummy!! we were all kinda sad that we didnt have time for shopping.. they are all so enthu, thinking where to go for the next trip.. but gonna wait till AI comes back from her holi..

Over the week, some funny stuffs happen at office & I finally get to go on an "exercusion" to adjustor's place today.. thou its work there but I'm happy that KT bou me along.. the place is really nice.. & I saw companies of my dream in the same bldg.. hope these days continue & I'll be a happy gal at workplace..

No comments: