Saturday, March 28, 2009

To ignore this entry.. haiz... wondering what I'm typing about but just going through some thoughts.. emotional upbeat?? still in one piece but tiredness hit...

Life chapters is written as we walked through it.. but at some point of time, it seems to converge to be the same no matter whoever unfolds it.. resention or resigned to the fact? tried all means to come to terms.. a failed means-tested setup I guess.. wished it would have been different in some way but everything seems to go against it.. The possession of little of each of the 5 seems so far-fetched.. wonder if imbalance level of the others would actually compensate for the lack of the others??

On one of the morning, couldnt forced myself to sleep on the bus, I peeped at the huge headings in front of me.. Its true its the worst but yet the best... if everything had been simple, that would have been a motivator factor at least to me.. if only letting it go is that simple..

Finally collected my graduation studio photo.. somehow, sets me missing the good ole days.. when I'm in it, I always thought its an agony as I never expect anything less than putting in all my best.. probably thats why its only when the time to leave, I realise I missed out the little parts of it which would be appreciated more if I do slow down.. life now seems to be a race everyday, starting from the time my eyes open.. I raced to work (coz I snooze too much!!), race to complete work, race to avoid too much OTs... I'm so used to walking fast that my steps are fast even when I'm not in a rush.. its time to slow down before I lose to see the things around me, sense the changing world.. No one stops to wait for anyone, probably I should slow down to walk with all the "ones"..

No comments: