Friday, June 06, 2008

leaving in another few more hours.. hope the training will turn out fine.. engaging myself in the midst of unknown road.. I'll brave thru this trip taken alone..

feeling real tired now.. met up with ex-iras colleagues y'day for dinner, say bye to 3 & the rest of us settle down at double O for drinks.. must say, they close rather early, the lights were switch on at 3am.. tts pretty early for a club.. anyway, was kinda k/o.. we finished 1.5 bottle of Hennessy with ginger ale.. it taste pretty good initially, not until we drink so much, everyone started talking nonsense.. haa.. long live the gals as the guys ended up vomitting.. the last time I was k/o was long way back when I hug my home dustbin.. had fun on my last night in s'pore before I depart for the States..

tata to my friends.. cya all when I'm back...

No comments: