Saturday, December 04, 2010

My happenings...

Its ages since I last updated my blog. I must admit its plain laziness and with twitter, my friend knows my life just as much. Life for me been filled with ups and downs.

I didnt make it for my exam again.. I did make it for one but not for the other. This time, there was no tears (maybe there was a little when I'm all alone in the dark, recalling what happen), just feeling resentful. I wonder what am I studying for? Maybe a Master wouldn't take me that long. I guess its an indication that I should move on to something else. With the exam done 2 weeks ago, the tiny wish for a 50 seems far or maybe I'm really not cut out for this. As time passed (maybe its kinda long as 3 years have passed), I'm beginning to reassess myself on my suitability for this job. I'm not vocal, not a sociable person, feel lost in a crowd, I feel the fear everytime we have a event & I pratically know no one there and feeling so lost. I seem to find myself comparing myself to the juniors in HK and Aussie whom are more outgoing than me.. ~ FIND A NEW JOB, piggie!!~ My friend seems to be always discouraging me saying I should not get a bank job but its always where I wanted to be since uni.. What I most wanted ended up being her who went into it... Starting to feel that uni gathering ends up as bank talk and slowly, I just occupied myself with food while they talk..

Enough of grumbles.. My trip.. Went straight to HK after my exams.. It was mostly eat and shop as its my 3rd time there excluding the trips for work. My mum was commenting why do I go being the lightbulb but it was my wj who asked me to go and I have no thoughts of forcing myself into this trip. Anyway, I knew the guy pretty well so it was still fun during the whole trip. Made new discoveries and maybe next year, I should uncover the other side of HK??

Its the coming of the festive season again.. I only managed to buy partial x'mas gifts for my dearies so still losts to go.. with my whole Dec packed, I wonder if I'll have time to get all the stuffs...

Time to meet up with my poly dearies... waiting for one more to finish her exams...

Its SC run tml.. bo pi I'll not faint?? Hasn't got the slightest time to train at all... :( 

No comments: