Sunday, June 27, 2010

Revival of the past...

Reviving my seemingly abandonded blog partly attributed to my laziness of having my laptop switch on.. Always wanted to try customizing my blog so started with trying out attaching my photo from Japan as the header.. First attempt & thought I did a pretty neat job!! Heez..

Time flies & I'll be stepping into the second half of the year.. In just 6 months, had lots of activities ongoing.. hopefully my memory hasn't failed me.. summing (really very) briefly..

Jan - A sad month which left me bad memories. I wish it hasn't had to happen but it did. I wonder how did I screw up everything & what if I screwed up yet again? I ponder if I ever make it.. Bad setback!!

Feb - I love snow!! I had always so often remarked to NK that I had always dream about having my own igloo with my winter ear protection and fishing right outside my small little ice cave. A plain simple life with snow falling on me & enjoying the beauty of white illumination. Had my very first experience on a sole trip with just xm & to a wintery country!! Loved snow to the point that I would just stand outside the cold snow & let it fall on me. Anyone wanna go with me every year?? was chatting with xm earlier on that maybe I should retire at Hirafu and set up small cottages as accomodation for travellers. The design would be simple and cosy with the touch of being at home and warmth.

After my trip, it was to TW for biz trip (my last with NK too).. then to Bandung for my colleague's engagement.. My first (& very short) trip to Indonesia..

Mar - Busy with work, studies, sleep & eat. Zero excitement!!

Apr - Preparing for May exam. Feeling so tired as I had to work late but yet still had to study. Had to resort to pointing to the words as I read with my pen as I was slowly drifting off. wj was commenting I should just go to sleep but I feel guilty not studying anything. With loads of textbooks to mug, what excitement can there be?? The only happy event was seeing Mayday again!! Yes!! I had went for their DNA concert in 2009 and its DNA (Enlarged version). I'm like a little fan (despite my 'old' age) shrieking when they walked along the runway. Its also the first concert to be held in Kallang Stadium & having SHE co-performing at Indoor Stadium!! cool!!

May - Exams pressure.. exams tension.. exams depression.. HAIZ!! what else can I say about the exams after completing it??

June - Attended my colleague's wedding in Bali. Is it a trend to hold wedding overseas?? Its a big burnt to my pocket though. Its nice of the gang to agree going to Bali with me!! Love the sea, sand & of course nice food!!

Of course another highlight has got to be attending my dearly babe's engagement!! Elated for her entering her next chapter of life with her loved one. The cake might not have been perfectly decorated (but we all did it with love!!), the sentosa surprise might have been a little time constrained coz the cable's reaching its station (but we all plan it with love!!), all in the name of seeing that wide smile that you carried.. Happy that we were all part of it..

Attended quite a fair bit of engagements in the first half & wedding dinners of friends filled up a fair bit of my later part of the year..

Enjoying the last bit of 'no books' day before that dreadful day comes, determining if I see the 'P'.. May God bless me & lady luck shining brightly on me..

Dim sum day tml!! yummy!!

1 comment:

Yve said...

Nice.. layout gal.. well done..=D

if possible i also wan to go snowy place once a year .. haha but ..