Friday, October 30, 2009

Will be MIA-ing soon with the exams approaching.. DREAD!! I wish I don't have to study anymore.. the initial thought of taking up my Masters after this is long gone.. I guess I had enough of studying..

Received goodies from wq all the way from Japan.. Happy!! reminds me of the nice food when I was there.. waiting for xm's goodies from BKK which I'll get tml!! just got back from TW for my biz trip and soon will be on my way to China next week.. for all my previous trips, I always had NK with me but this time rd, he's leaving me to go by myself.. I wish the place to go alone is not China as I'm not exactly fond of gg there & the saddening part is I'm gg to a 'niao bu sheng dan de di fang' in China.. seems like I do more of airport shopping during biz trip as I didnt get much chance to shop ard.. hopefully I'll be back to all these places to really tour ard.. It's nice to travel to play but not travel to work, right?? am sure 'xiao xia mi' will agree with me..

Will be finally mtg up with my uni kakis!! Its been ages since we last met.. I had to miss the last gathering as I was informed last min to fly out on that day.. miss the days when we all get to lectures together, cracking our brains for our assignments/projs and crapping together... :) will be back to NUS soon to study for my exams as I won't then have access to my tv & bed which is my favourite possession at home.. heez.. will be having my steamboat with xm too!! yummy!! waiting for everyone's exams to end before mtg up with my poly dar-lins as well.. ages since we last had dinner together.. anyway, I'm the last to finish my exams... haiz..

I NEED A LONG VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: