Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Its 9th July, the special day marking the fulfillment of my dreams & most importantly making mummy proud of her daughter.. its my commencement in a few hours time.. I should be happy but feeling sad at the same time as I bid final farewell to the place which fills my memories with happiness, stress & sadness..

Happiness: having a group of wonderful friends whom tide through with me the difficult times of school & breaking our brain cells on the forever never solvable econs qns.. meeting them was the best thing that happen to me in school.. the days at hall is unforgettable too.. racky the good food in school.. exploring different part of the sch.. picking out our most lovable lecturers is one fun part too.. joining NVAC was fun too as I got to know fun-loving friends who shares the same passion as I have in volunteer work.. Lastly, I'm graduating!!

Stress: It got to be exams when I dug myself in books & notes, trying my best to memorise everything in my limited storage space of the brain..

Sadness: Leaving the school..

Love & definitely missing the days spent in NUS with all my friends & rushing for lectures.. & of course no one will be scolding me even if I day dream in lectures..

No comments: